Please, Continue Watching As This Amazing Site Continually Evolves
THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED FOR YOUR LEARNING CONVENIENCE. FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR CHALLENGES YOU MAY HAVE IN THE PROCESS, PLEASE, "CONTACT" US USING THE HOVER LINK ABOVE (There is also a "CONTACT" Link for your convenience at the bottom of each page).
Thank You For Visiting!
Home Service Validation System
HOME SERVICE VALIDATION: The practice of contractor vetting which incorporates use of the "HOME SERVICE VALIDATION SYSTEM"
SERVICE VALIDATION FORM: The official contractor vetting form [BELOW] which private home residents physically hand to contractors to take with them for entering all information which residents will use to learn the truth about such contractors before making a decision .
HOME SERVICE VALIDATION SYSTEM: A strict, non-conventional system for U.S. private home residents for legally gathering information from contractor candidates looking towork on their properties and from various legal sources in order to make informed decisions about such candidates.
Among the leading reasons for most contract-related home maintenance and improvement improprieties in America is that private home decision makers neglect doing the necessary research on contractors. The "HOME SERVICE VALIDATION SYSTEM" is enormously instrumental in changing that. It all begins with the "SERVICE VALIDATION FORM" (Below). On this site, you can learn how to:
1. effectively use this ultra-modern form;
2. successfully develop its complementary system;
3. learn several working strategies for making the best possible contractor selection and hiring decisions.
Major Projected Benefit: Contingent on how well you implement the system, you can decrease by as much as 100% the risks for you making uninformed and hasty contractor selection and hiring decisions.
*This is apparently the nations's first residential contractor vetting system of its type which is recommended for standardization for members of our private home sector.
6 BASIC STANDARDS FOR EFFECTIVE EXECUTION OF THE " HOME SERVICE VALIDATION SYSTEm
1. Require contractor to fill out your “Service Validation Form” ELSEWHERE 100% and to return it no less than 24 hours later with the telephone numbers or e-mail addresses of 5 recent residential references in your area for whom the contractor has done the same or similar work;
2. Decline accepting the Returned “Service Validation Form” which is not 100% completed, and accompanied by said references from 5 recent residential references;
3. When contractor returns the form along with required references after a 24-hour period had elapsed, please, mention to the contractor that you will notify him/her of your decision AFTER an additional 24-hour period has elapsed;
4. Then, personally or by delegation, immediately begin your process for validating or invalidating the information the contractor has submitted to you. This includes connecting with all 5 local and recent residential references for whom the contractor claims to have done the same or similar work;
5. Make your decision based on the credibility rate of the information the contractor provided (All information must check out 100%);
6. Notify each contractor of that decision, and the reason for it.
Basic General Guidelines
*The entire validation process is recommended to require 48 hours, minimum i.e., 24-hour period for contractor to return the “Service Validation Form” 100% complete, along with five (5) nearby recent residential references, locally, for whom the contractor has done the same or similar work; and, a 24-hour period before getting back to the contractor and deciding based on your discoveries from your validation process;
* Contractors who do not show up to the agreed "10-Minute" meeting for the "walk-around/walk-through," are suggested to be automatically rescheduled for the following week; or notified to the effect that you declined services premised on indications of unreliability. Your prerogative;
* Contractors who do not return the form at an agreed time after 24 hours have elapsed, along with the prescribed five (5) recent residential references are are suggested to be automatically re-scheduled for the following week; or notified to the effect that you declined services premised on indications of unreliability. Your prerogative;
*However, it also remains your prerogative to cancel the re-scheduling in the event another contractor you have validated checks out on all points;
*Contractors who do not return the form 100% complete after the agreed on time after 24 hours are suggested to be declined. One reason is that it shows a lack of initiative. Bad sign;
*Contractors who return the form 100% at agreed time, along with the prescribed five (5) recent residential references, are suggested to be told that you will get back to them around the same time on the following day with your decision.
These are only basic general guidelines open to your own creative abilities to adjust according to your own discretion within the scope of the system working best for you. However, it is important to note that unless you have all necessary documentation and solid residential references on the contractor candidates before making your decisions, you are using a different system. It is suggested that you stay as close to the suggestions of the HSVS as possible for making the best possible decisions, for the best possible contractors, and getting the best possible results!
THANK YOU FOR INVESTING THIS TIME FROM YOUR PERSONAL SCHEDULE
TO BE RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!
To View, Download, & Make Functional Hard Copies Of Your "SERVICE VALIDATION FORM,"Please, Click On Image Below.
Recommended hard copy size you hand to each contractor or for each contract firm: 8.5" x 11"
Since you are here, please, fill out the "Homeowner's Survey of Resident-Contractor Relations." When you do, you are actually helping us to be of further assistance to you and to other private home decision makers in our country!